Founded in 1999 in Little Venice, West London, Little Venice Cake Company has made a name for itself with celebrities and royal alike as the premier provider of baked goods, impeccable service and creative flair. Wedding cakes are their forte, with the company recognising the cake as the centerpiece of a wedding.
Little Venice Cake Company has expanded its renowned brand to Dubai. Under the guidance of its founder, Mich Turner MBE, the company has become a go-to destination for those seeking the finest in cake products. Mich shares, “Dubai has the demand, the climate, the service and the hospitality to stage the most luxurious weddings. It’s a hotspot for destination weddings and allows us the opportunity to bring our service to the region, at the same time challenging our creativity and customizing our offer.”
The company’s unwavering emphasis on quality and exceptional service has earned itself a distinguished reputation, and the respect and admiration of some of the most elite hotels, event planners and venues in London and now, Dubai.
What Makes Little Venice Cake Company Different?
– Exquisite service: The team in charge understands that cake tasting is a vital part of the wedding planning experience. The Royal Consultation Room, located at Atlantis The Royal, provides the perfect setting to pamper your bridal party or parents with a cake tasting extravaganza. With attention to detail and sophistication, the cake designer considers various elements including: the venue, dress, flowers and menu, to create a truly personalized and exquisite cake that exceeds the couple’s expectations. For international clients who are unable to attend in person, the team offers online video consultations to ensure that distance does not prevent them from partaking in this unique experience.
– Unmatched experience: An all-encompassing experience is offered, including not just their delectable cakes but also china, silverware, tea blends, books, masterclasses and baking kits.
– Diverse portfolio: Spectacular cakes have been designed and created for international royalty and celebrities including; Pierce Brosnan, Sir Paul McCartney, David Beckham, Madonna, Gordon Ramsay and Queen Elizabeth II.
– Expert guidance: Founder Mich Turner MBE brings a wealth of knowledge, experience and passion to the company. Turner was announced as Harpers Bazaar and Chanel’s Entrepreneur of the Year in 2006, granted Freedom of the City of London in 2018 and awarded an MBE for her services to the industry in 2010.
– Celebrated history: They have over 20 years of creating unforgettable cakes.
– Commitment to growth and excellence: The company maintains its focus on quality. creativity and exceptional service, setting the standard in the world of cake design and decoration by expanding to Dubai.
What You Can Expect From Little Venice Cake Company
Immerse yourself in a unique cake experience with Little Venice Cake Company, where personalized creations are meticulously crafted to enhance any celebration. The process begins with a consultation, during which your vision is transformed into reality by their master bakers.
Wedding Cake Trends For 2023
Grandeur and detail
The trend is very much leaning to the super tall, elongated tiers of at least eight inches. Sharp corners, understated glamor and romance, with hand-piped or hand-molded structural details offering tone-on-tone color schemes.
Pearls and scrolls are chic and sophisticated, with clever use of pearlescence and gold to personalize and customize each cake.
Flavor takes the cake
Light and fruity flavors reign supreme. Think raspberry, rose and pistachio, Sicilian lemon and elderflower, orange, strawberry and white chocolate.
Wedded Wonderland is excited to launch the Get Wedded in Dubai 2023 digital magazine, featuring the unparalleled beauty and charm of destination weddings in Dubai. The magazine showcases captivating real weddings across cultures, highlights leading venues, offers guidance from innovative wedding planners, fashion designers, and jewellers, and features a comprehensive directory of preferred suppliers nationwide.