Founder of Wedded Wonderland & our Fairy Godmother, Wendy El-Khoury, and the team has carefully curated an e-book for our Couple’s planning during COVID with all the advice and tips you need around your COVID Wedding. From downsizing, celebrating, entertaining, how to celebrate your original date, and ensure you don’t take the magic and love out of your big day.
We want you to still be excited, we want to give you plenty of ideas and tips from the Industry and from what other couples are doing.
We know it hasn’t been easy planning a Wedding during COVID19 but hopefully, this e-book brings some inspiration and gives you ideas on planning your big day under COVID Wedding restrictions.
So what does the COVID19 Survival Guide cover?
- Introduction: Beleive in the Silver Lining
- Chapter 1: Postpone your Wedding, not your LOVE!
- Ch2: How to Downsize Your Wedding
- Ch3: How to Celebrate your Original Date
- Ch4: Continue Planning LOVE
- Ch5: Small and Spectacular
- Ch6: Hostess with the Mostess
- Ch7: Happily Ever After- Post COVID
- Ch8: How to Support a Stressed Out Couple
- Conclusion: We Are In This Together
“I just wanted to take the time and tell you how much I appreciate all the effort your whole team is giving to COVID weddings and ultimately giving us some form of hope and lifeline”Shannon, Bride
There are 8 chapters, 29 pages, and 60 tips! Remember there are no rules to celebrating love, and we are here with you every step of the aisle.
It’s only $4.95, click HERE to purchase and start planning!
How To: Entertain Your Wedding Guests With Current COVID Restrictions
This COVID COuple Won A Wedding Giveaway!
A Romantic 35-Guest Wedding With Vibrant Florals
How To: Create Treasured Heirlooms Out Of Your Wedding Details