Pick up your smartphones and start your stalking…
1. Vesna Grasso – @vesnagrassofloraldesigner
Hanging canopies of posies paired with the latest designer wedding gowns, Vesna Grasso Floral Designer is a must-see.
2. She’s a Wildflower – @shes_a_wildflower
Bursting with bold colours, her vibrant styling will brighten your day as her boxer does some modelling!
3. The Flower Run – @theflowerrun
Quirky and colourful, she loves her pastels and floral headbands, perfect for a wedding in any season!
4. Rebecca Const – @foxandrabbit_
She loves her like colours, but also loves greenery! She hits the perfect in-between for those who like balance!
5. Fleur McHarg – @thestudiobyfleur
Classic bouquets and amazing floral installations. Fleur has a thing for white, so if traditional styling is your thing, follow away!
6. Mondo Floral Designs – @mondofloraldesigns
Bold contrasting colours, and warm subtleties are what they’re about. They also do some stunning native bouquets for those who want something different!
7. The Grounds Florals By Silva – @thegroundsfloralsbysilva
She favours bright hues over the traditional white, but for those who are about colour, they are colours for any season.
8. Prunella Flowers – @prunellaflowers
Big, beautiful and bold. Prunella thinks the bigger, the better. So if you share the same motto, they’d be one to follow!
9. Elyssium Blooms – @elyssiumblooms_floralstyling
Stunning installations with fern-y goodness, Elyssium blooms also do floral crowns, anklets and little arrangements in hair for your special day! Be inspired when following this one!
10. Essence Flowers & Events – @essenceflowersandevents
Bohemian style laced with simplicity, they love a hint of cacti in most of their bouquets! Succulent styling if you ask us 😉
Main image from Aysha and Salim’s wedding. Photography by Simon Gorges, Florals by Vesna Grasso.