The Top 15 Songs You Should Have on Your Wedding Playlist
Share this article
Music is probably one of the most important aspects of any event, especially a Wedding! It sets the mood for the evening and the right playlist can make or break the mood.
Since most couple’s biggest goals during the Wedding reception is to make sure the dance floor is packed with guests dancing to the tunes , to ensure this happens, you’ll need a killer playlist and we’e got this sorted for you!
We spoke with XO Acoustic Duo, a versatile and vivacious acoustic duo, featuring Natasha on Vocals accompanied by Michael on Guitar, who know how to get the party going and they’ve given us their absolute favourite go-to songs for your Special Day.
Fairies, you’ll need to save this ultimate wedding playlist!
1. A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
2. Runaway – The Corrs
3. Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
4. Perfect – Ed Sheeran
5. If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
6. Even When I’m Sleeping – Leonardo’s Bride
7. Annie’s Song – John Denver
8. Tenerife Sea – Ed Sheeran
9. This Year’s Love – David Gray
10. Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
11. At Last – Etta James
12. I Knew I loved you – Savage Garden
13. Every Little Thing She Does is Magic – The Police
14. This Will Be An Everlasting Love – Natalie Cole
15. A Sky Full Of Stars – Cold Play
Xo Acoustic Duo will be at Wedded World on July 2 – You don’t want to miss them! Purchase your tickets here