Viola Marie of Project Sweet Stuff once again delivers the goods with this simple way to use the mountains of chocolate you’re no doubt housing this Easter.
Quick, simple, and tasty; these Easter Chocolate Nests are perfect for the kids – and kidults – in your family.
Easter Chocolate Nests
2 packets of Chang’s Original Fried Noodles
4 Tablespoons of crunchy or smooth peanut butter
200 grams of dark melted chocolate
Two packets of speckled chocolate eggs
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 15 second bursts to ensure it doesn’t burn. Stir until smooth.
- Mix peanut butter into the chocolate.
- Add in the crispy noodles until completely coated.
- Using a tablespoon, fill the cupcake liners with the crunchy chocolate noodle mix.
- Top each nest with 3 speckled eggs.
- Place in the refrigerator until set or enjoy as melted!
You’ll Also Like:
How To Make: Easter Berry Chocolate Pavlova
17 Most Mouthwatering Easter Desserts On Instagram