We love a bargain and we’re always looking for a gorgeous new dress to wear to the next Wedding, so when we heard The Iconic was taking 50% off, we had to compile our favourite looks.
Consider your winter Wedding wardrobe sorted!
1. Lover Arizona Dress – was $795, now $397.50
The Arizona Draped Dress by Lover is the epitome of modern femininity. The delicate lace bottom gives the piece texture while the silk bias cut upper creates movement.
2. Atmos + Here Della Lace Dress – was $79.95, now $39.98
The Della Lace Midi Dress by Atmos&Here is an easy route into modern feminine dressing. Simply style with nude stilettos.
3. Lover Ghostflower Dress – was $695, now $347.50
The Ghostflower Silk Midi Dress by Lover features a bias-cut design that accentuates the figure. The silk construction and stencil floral cut-out will have you feeling feminine.
4. Grace & Hart Starlet Gown – was $300, now $150
Make heads turn in the Starlet Gown by Grace & Hart. The dress features a semi-sheer bodice with delicate lace detailing and has an asymmetrical split which flatters the figure.
5. Talulah Into You Midi Dress – was $350, now $175
Patterned with a vivid floral print, the Talulah Into You Floral Flare Midi Dress will make a romantic addition to your wardrobe. Wear yours with nude sandals after dark.
6. Ministry of Style Tangier Dress – was $199.95, now $99.98
Crafted from an intricate, embroidered lace, the Ministry of Style Tangier Long Sleeve Dress has a sheer hemline and sleeves. Accompany yours with a chunky clutch and stiletto heels.
7. Alice McCall You’ve Got the Love Dress – was $420, now $210
The Alice McCall You’ve Got the Love Dress is both elegant and contemporary. Featuring a cut-out back and full sleeves, this crochet-lace design is a beautiful choice for your next occasion.
8. Keepsake the Label Cold Shoulder Dress – was $219.95, now $109.98
The Cold Shoulder Dress by Keepsake the Label features an on-trend one-shoulder design and a wide neckline panel. The gathered panels on the waistband flow into the asymmetrical skirt, while the split detail offers an alluring touch.
10. Dorothy Perkins Porchini Spot Dress – was $189.95, now $94.98
With a fit & flare silhouette and textured polka dot fabrication, theLuxe Porchini Spot Prom Dress by Dorothy Perkins will bring ’50s flare to any occasion.
11. Little Mistress Maxi Dress – was $189.95, now $94.98
Delicate and timeless, the Lace Overlay Maxi Dress by Little Mistress is nothing short of an investment. The high neckline and fitted bodice gives way to a draped floaty skirt.
12. Misha Collection Vedette Dress – was $380, now $190
Channel a little old-school Hollywood glamour in the Vedette Dress by Misha Collection. The cowl-neck bodice perfectly balances the figure-hugging, panelled skirt.
13. Skiva Strapless Evening Dress – was $289, now $144.40
This elegant dress is perfect for any special occasion. Suitable for school balls, weddings, parties, and any formal evening functions.
14. Grace & Hart Adele Gown – was $450, now $225
The Grace & Hart Adele Gown is a stunning feat of design with its blush-pink lace and mesh panels. The strapless gown has a fitted bodice and a dramatic full-length skirt which cascades over the figure.
15. Keepsake the Label White Lies Dress – was $189.95, now $94.98
The White Lies Dress by Keepsake the Label is an ode to old school Hollywood glamour. The satin and mesh tulle fabrication provide balance to the feminine salmon hue.
16. Chi Chi London April Dress –was $129.95, now $64.98
With an understated ’50s elegance and on-trend v-neckline, The April Dress by Chi Chi London will have you looking your best for any occasion.
17. C&M Rapper’s Delight Dress – was $249, now $74.70
The Rapper’s Delight Dress from C & M Camilla and Marc is the perfect piece to show off statement heels. Designed with a simple silhouette, the mid-length dress has a backless design which reveals just the right amount of skin.
18. Grace & Hart Serenity Gown – was $380, now $190
The Serenity Gown by Grace & Hart is crafted from a guipure lace and features an elegant high neckline. The semi-lined design gives the gown a contemporary touch.
19. Wheels & Doll Baby Patti Hansen Dress – was $335, not $167.50
With a beaded lace mesh construction and velvet trims, theLace Patti Hansen Dress by Wheels & Dollbaby is a head turner. The lace-up back and neckline give the piece its sultry yet elegant feel.
20. Mossman Fasten Your Seatbelt Dress- was $149.95, now $74.98
The Mossman Fasten Your Seatbelt Dress has a timeless fit-and-flare silhouette. Team the blush hue with a pair of nude strappy stilettos.
21. C/MEO Collective Counting Start Dress – was $209.95, now $104.98
The C/MEO COLLECTIVE Counting Start Dress is your ticket to after-dark elegance. A split through the bodice is the perfect contrast to the modest midi hemline.
Offer ends 2 June at 11:59pm.
Main image from Misha Collection Summer 2016.