Our favourite stars from That 70s Show, Mila and Ashton tied the knot over the weekend and we’ve sorted through all the gossip to bring you the facts on their wedding!
- These two celebs know how to party, with the celebrations continuing over the Saturday and the Sunday!
- Mila was less bridezilla and more bride-mazing, with a close friend saying she was super relaxed in the lead up to the big day – no tantrums or tears here!
Dailymail.co.uk | Popcrush.com | Fanshare.com
- The wedding celebrations actually began on July 2 with an intimate lunch by the pool of their Beverly Hills home.
- From there, the party moved onto the Secret Garden at Parrish Ranch in Calfiornia with the couple’s closest friends and family joining them for a weekend of camping and kid-friendly fun.
Secret Garden at Parrish Ranch
- The guests were served a variety of traditional comfort food, no doubt with some of the couple’s favourite dishes (Ashton loves his chicken and Mila lists her fave foods as burgers and Chinese).
- Although this was anything but a traditional wedding, both Mila and the couple’s gorgeous daughter Wyatt wore white, while Ashton donned a classic tux and bowtie.