We are firm believers of TGIF. Of course, there are a lot of factors that make up the perfect night. The company is on you, but we have the atmosphere sorted:
- Eau De Vie at The Kirketon Hotel – A Darlinghurst staple housing some of the best mixologists in Sydney. Eau De Vie’s vintage feel and dim lighting is the perfect place to unwind with a pretty drink. We recommend the Lady’s Leg Cosmopolitan prepared in a vintage 1930s shaker shaped like a ladies leg in strappy sandals. Divine!
- The Glenmore Hotel – With a beautiful view of Sydney Harbour from the rooftop, the Glenmore is the epitome of “drinks with a view.” If it’s Friday, try the Rocks Iced Tea. 5 different types of alcohol and… goodnight.
- 121BC Cantina – Get a seat at the long bar. Order a proper Italian wine served in a proper Italian glass, listed under the proper Italian name like the proper lady you are. We recommend what they recommend, the wine list at 121BC changes monthly!
- Hinky Dinks –The Hinky Dink cocktail menu is so fun, it makes you want to order one of everything! Please don’t. The fabulous retro vibe makes for a fun and chilled evening. We are pretty much 50/50 on our favourite drinks, so order a Salted Caramel Piña Colada and a Popcorn Paloma. After that, pick your poison!
- Opera Bar – Because… well it’s Opera Bar and the view of The Harbour Bridge and The Opera House are second to none!