Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park provides beautiful wedding event spaces with an attractive park side setting and a variety of stunning function areas. Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park provides 17 various event rooms, more than any other wedding venue in the city! For an unforgettable day, the Sheraton blends beautiful city views, beautiful décor, and great cuisine.
Contemporary facilities with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking beautiful Hyde Park and seating for up to 500 guests is available. Hotel rooms with stunning views of the park and Sydney Harbour work a treat for Wedding prep, as well as kicking back when the party is over!
Sheraton’s Wedding Planners will assist you with all your wedding requirements, from rehearsal dinner to the post-wedding luncheon, ensuring that every element matches your vision. Their network of vendors will put the finishing touches to your reception with unique decor, and their Executive Chef and culinary staff will prepare an excellent feast.
Some of the rooms have French-style windows, others have a more contemporary feel to them. Couples have a wide selection to choose from!
- The Grand Ballroom is ideal for a huge wedding ceremony or reception with a capacity of 550 to 900 people. The view of Hyde Park and Sydney Harbour from this event space is spectacular.
- The Beaumont Room is ideal for private meetings of 60 to 80 people in banquet and reception settings.
- The Secretariat Room & Terrace is a function area for hosting an intimate family dinner or cocktail party with your bridesmaids/ groomsmen. It can comfortably seat 10 to 25 people.
- The Castlereagh Room is one of the hotel’s several customizable areas. The space may be split into smaller parts to accommodate to 70-80 visitors, with a capacity of 150 to 250 people.
- Another banquet or reception area is available in Boardroom 3 & 5. These can accommodate 30 to 50 people in a more formal setting.
- If you have a medium-sized guest list, the Drawing Room is the ideal location for planning your reception. This room can accommodate around 50 people.
- Ballrooms 1 and 2 are like mini-ballrooms within the main ballroom. This room was built to accommodate between 180 and 500 people.
- The Hyde Park Room can accommodate 160 people for a banquet and 200 people for a reception.
- The Philip Room may also be divided into smaller pieces, reducing the number of persons who can be accommodated from 80 to 90. Sections 1 and 2 are ideal for groups of 20 to 60 people.
Enjoy perusing the offerings of the Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park packages here, and a taste of what this magical hotel provides below!
Related article: 22 Wedding Venues In Syndey You Need To Know About