Wedded Wonderland presents the incredibly talented and influential makeup artist Lilit Caradanian (best known as Makeup by Lilit) from the 9th-18th of March in Sydney and Melbourne.
Lilit Cardanian has been in the beauty industry since 2003, and has worked in all channels of makeup including; print, TV, high fashion, bridal and stage. Lilit’s passion and love for makeup spills through her amazing work, uniquely enhancing each client’s beauty as well as teaching teach new and ambitious makeup artists in the industry.
The 9 fabulous days with internationally renowed Lilit Caradanian will consist of 3 separate events.
9th March Lilit will host a one day basic workshop, with Lilit imparting her superb knowledge, tips and makeup advice. The lucky attendees will receive a fabulous gift bag filled with amazing products at the end of the seminar. This is best suited to aspiring makeup artists and the ladies who love to wear makeup flawlessly!
10-12th March will consist of a three day hands-on makeup master class. The lucky attendees will receive a $1,000 makeup kit. For the up and comers, as well as already established makeup artists, this is an event that cannot be missed.
16-18th March will consist of a three day hands-on makeup master class (similar to that of Sydney). The lucky attendees will receive a $1,000 makeup kit. For the up and comers, as well as already established makeup artists, this is an event that cannot be missed.
To register your interest in attending the @MakeUpbyLilit workshops email h[email protected]
Here is a snippet of the advice Lilit will be sharing during her stay in Sydney and Melbourne, but this advice is specific to brides. Lilit Caradanian revealed her top 10 tips for stay-proof bridal makeup:
1. Take a blotting powder such as the one from MAC or a translucent powder like Laura Mercier to stay shine-free throughout the day.
2. Use blotting tissues such as the Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets to dab away any excess shine.
3. Make sure to buy the lipstick/liner/gloss you will be using the day of your wedding. If not, have your makeup artist give you some in a little pot for touch-ups.
4. Drink a lot of water the week of your wedding. This will help to balance the sebum, which is the stuff that will make your skin oily
5. Airbrush is always a good technique for long lasting makeup
6. Make sure you have Q-tips or cotton buds to clean up anything underneath the eyes (smudged liner, etc).
7. A long-lasting makeup finishing spray always helps. Skindinavia, Urban Decay or Model in a Bottle all work wonders.
8. If you are a kisser (and you will be kissing everyone at the wedding), take some blush! It’s the first thing to wear off.
9. Waterproof mascara is a must.
10. Have some lash glue on hand just in case.
Find out more about Makeup by Lilit here: