To celebrate one of the most important days of the year (don’t even try to argue), we’ve compiled a list of 25 dogs just looking adorable at weddings, so get the tissues ready because there’s no way you’re not going to be crying from all the cuteness.
And, just as an FYI, a 2016 US study found that out of 240 couple, those that had pets had both lower heart rates and blood pressure than than those without, while other studies have shown pet-owning couples get less stressed when they argue. What we’re trying to say is dogs are awesome, particularly for couples and definitely for anyone posting their wedding pics to social media – check out the proof below. 1. This guy who’ll always be the centre of attention.
2. These two who are probably more interested in the neighbour’s cat, but still happy for their humans.
3. Doing his thang.
4. The goodest boy ever.
5. Find us a happier pooch.
6. The Best Blep.
7. His colour coordination is on point.
8. We want to give this little guy a hug.
9. Best. Bridesmaid. EVER.
10. Little fluffer feeling the love
11. Solemn pupper doing his duty.
12. *Curls up in foetal position*
13. Always going to be her first love.
14. What did we say about awesome photos?
15. We’re getting the feeling this cloud would be happy dressing like this for eternity.
16. Snoot boop inevitable.
17. Best dressed guest and he knows it.
18. *Starts crying hysterically*
19. Hands down the best way how to announce your nuptials.
20. “How you doin’?”
21. Greatest walkies he’s ever had.
22. There’s no way he’s not getting all the treats.
23. Clingy but cute.
24. SO HAPPY.
25. How we all feel after a wedding.
And because we can’t help ourselves, here’s a video of John Legend belting out ‘All of Me’ at his dogs’ wedding.