It’s no secret that we love a good celebrity wedding. 2014 might have seen the wedding of Kim and Kanye and Mr Bachelor George Clooney tying the knot with Amal Alamuddin, but what about the long term celebrity couples who aren’t married?
While some of these couples have been together since the 80s and others are just celebrating three years together, this is our list of marriages we want to see now!
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield – Because Emma and Andrew remind us that some celebrities are just like us. From wearing nearly matching sunglasses to coffee dates after yoga classes, they are just a regular old couple. The anti celebrity wedding? Yes please! (Together since 2011)
- Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger – Diane Kruger is without a doubt one of our red carpet favourites. If she looks that good in Chanel, just think about her wedding dress! (Together since 2006)
- Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham – As one of Hollywood’s true down-low couples, we just want to know how they party. And when you’ve been together for nearly 30 years, that’s going to be one big celebration! (Together since 1986)
- Amy Adams and Darren Le Gallo – With their daughter now four, this wedding could be the perfect family affair. After all, we’re a sucker for a cute flower girl! (Together since 2001)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux – It’s simple. Because Brad Pitt has already done it again. Now it’s her turn. (Together since 2011)
- Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy – Marriage isn’t the time to follow in your mum’s footsteps. What does it look like when a rockstar marries a boho queen? This wedding would answer such an important question. (Together since 2010)
- Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova – If you’ve been with someone for 12 years, it’s time to meet their dad. Maybe it can happen on their wedding day. (Together since 2001)
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber – It’s about time for another big Australian wedding. Plus, the world needs to know. What does Nicole Kidman wear as a bridesmaid? (Together since 2005)
- Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell – Because the third time might be the charm for Goldie! Plus, who doesn’t want to see this mother daughter Bride War? (Together since 1983)
- Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt – With Mad Men drawing to a close in 2015, it’s going to be a lot harder to see Jon Hamm in a suit. His wedding (and all the pictures) would ease our pain. (Together since 1997)