One thing that you and your partner should be doing a lot of leading up to the Wedding is <no, not that>, talking – and it’s not always going to be deep and meaningful conversations about your future.
It’s also essential that you have ‘nothing talks’ – entire conversations around silly topics, because oftentimes these are the times you’ll learn more about each other than ever before.
So, to get you started, we’ve listed the 15 questions you should ask your fiancé before you tie the knot – get ready for some LOL moments!
1. Which three people, dead or alive, would you invite to a dinner party?
2. If you can only choose one thing, what trait of mine do you love the most?
3. What’s been your favourite date with me?
4. What do you think you greatest weakness is?
5. If we could have one ‘perfect’ day together, what would we do?
6. Would you rather be rich or famous?
7. Would you rather a big slab of steak, or a strawberry tart
8. Who do you count as your oldest friend?
9. If you had an intro song, what would it be?
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be ‘when you grew up’?
11. Do you remember your dreams? What’s the last dream you had that you can still remember?
12. Would you rather eat only your favourite food for the rest of your life, or never eat it again?
13. What makes you nervous or anxious?
14. What’s the most comfortable piece of clothing you own?
15. You have to relive one day of your life forever. Which day do you choose?
16. What flavour of ice cream do you wish existed that doesn’t?
17. A portal to another world opens in front of you. You don’t know how long it will stay open or if you’ll be able to get back after you go through. What do you do?
18. You find a remote that can rewind, fast forward, stop and start time. What do you do with it?
Images from Caroline and Jake’s Wedding. Photography by Inlighten.