2. Literally, the moment you tell everyone you’re engaged, they ask when the Wedding date is
3. Everyone, from your local butcher to the pool guy asks ‘am I getting an invite?’
4. Negotiating through who actually makes the guest list be like…
5. Navigating your way through a seating chart is like training to become a hostage negotiator
6. Your parents giving their opinions on EVERYTHING
7. Guests not RSVPing to you, but being able to tell your cousin, grandma and neighbour that they’re ‘definitely coming’
8. People will throw around shades of white that you never even knew existed
9. Making sure you get that 5 cents change when putting the $5,995.95 deposit down for a vendor.
10. Finding traces of glitter in your hair a month after you had the DIY centrepiece-making weekend.
11. The research you put into the weather on the day of the Wedding is more than you ever did for any university assignment. You already know the last decade’s average rainfall, median temperature and percentage of humidity.